Wednesday 9 January 2013

NEW

Hi!
A new doll has been released:

*only available for superstars at the moment but will be free for all later on!

My favourite picks from the dress up:


Who is Elizabeth Olsen?

Elizabeth Chase "Lizzie" Olsen is an American actress and singer. She's best known for her roles in the films Martha Marcy May Marlene, Silent House and Liberal Arts. Wikipedia
BornFebruary 16, 1989 (age 23), Sherman Oaks
Height1.70 m

{sources: Google,Wikipedia}

Dress her up now!
Click here

New Dot as you may know has also been released!
Here's a preview of the new Red and Pink make-up:

I composed some crazy neon makeovers with the new Dot make-up so here's what I did and what I used:
I gave some bad titles because I think they're outrageous and somewhat ugly, but I'm sure there's a few bits you can pick out from them as I tried to only use the new products:

Ridiculous Rainbow
CandyGreen Volume Mascarra - 3sd
Blue heavan Lip pencil - 10sd
Orange winter Lipstick - 8sd
Pink Rose Shadow - 6sd

Yucky Yellow
Sunny yellow Eyeliner - 4sd
Sunny yellow shadestick - 9sd
Sunny yellow eye pencil - 4sd
Sunny yellow Eyeshadow - 6sd
Sunny yellow VolumeMascarra - 3sd
Sunny yellow lipstick - 8sd

 Pristine purple
Pink Rose lip pencil - 10sd
Plum lipstick - 8sd
Pink Rose VolumeMascarra - 3sd

They may be wack but stardoll is about being creative!
Grab some of the new Dot and experiment!
Hope these inspired you a little :)


Koleen-kate. xo'

No comments:

Post a Comment