Wednesday 9 January 2013

New from Fallen Angel

Hey all!

There's a few new stuff released from Fallen Angel and You should definately check them out!
Here they are with their prices labelled:

So those are the new stuff! And I guess you can agree they are reaonably priced and ame old Fallen Angel - Black and Red!

I looked at the stuff a little and I made outfits out from them (everything from Fallen Angel)
---

What am I wearing?
New - plaid Jeans: 7sd
New - Black cut out sweater: 8sd
New - High laced up boots: 9sd


I love this outfit! - The legging are gorg' :P
Here's what I'm wearing:
New - Pleather dress: 10sd
New - Fallen Angel leggings - 5sd
New - Laced leather boots - 6sd

--

Hope you like my compositions! And if you're looking to compose something similar but cheaper, I recommend the following shops:
 - basics
- Rio
- Nelly.com

---x---
Hope this helped!




No comments:

Post a Comment