Saturday 29 December 2012

Holiday and Nelly.com Calendar

Hey guys! I'm sure you may have noticed by now and its a little late but I just wanted to bring your attention to the hotbuys calendar. You can find it on the Spotlight or just click here.
You would need to visit it every day to be able to buy, but its not too late to buy something anhd save!
Today I got a watch for 10starcoins from the Holiday Calendar.
-
So the Nelly.com Calendar? It is much more pricy but it is filled with hotbuys. Today you can get FlippaK siolver jeans (hotbuy of course) for 18stardollars.

If you're non-ss and you're looking for a bargain I recomend the Holiday Calendar, but if you've got a bit more money on you I recommend the Nelly.com calendar, especially for collectors of hotbuys.

Enjoy the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment